We have now returned to London from our very successful trip to Berlin and I’m writing to thank you for your invaluable help on our shoot. As you know, we worked at a very furious pace in order to cover the ground needed for a 60min cultural documentary and that pace would not have been possible without your expert help. You offered us much more then we ever envisaged.
– A location manager who could find and get us access to those hidden gems like the Panorama rooftop, which we would otherwise never have found.
– A first assistant director with a keen eye for time, weather changes! and movement orders
– A researcher with the ability to find and offer us interesting subjects at the last minute along with conversing in German with our interviewees and making sure there was no margin for miss understanding.
– A facilitator, supplying us with a great crew van which was absolutely perfect for our needs and a superb driver in Andreas.
– And last but not least (certainly as far as the crew are concerned!) a little black book with some of the best restaurants and eating dens in town.
I shall look forward to working with you again in the future, and should you ever move to London, then there is a job waiting for you.